CIA Contractor Raymond Davis Released In Pakistan

492

A CIA contractor, who allegedly shot dead two people in the Pakistani city of Lahore, has been freed after the family members of the victims agreed to receive “blood money”. The case against Raymond Davis was dropped on Wednesday. The contractor had admitted to the shootings but said that it was an act of self defense. The families’ lawyer claimed that they had been forced to agree to the deal, but the family members haven’t yet commented on the matter.

Previous articleTurkey Says It Supports GCC Intervention in Bahrain
Next articlePakistani Government Raises Electricity Prices